Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Internet-Based Project - Padlet

     Minasan, konnichiwa!
    
    And hello to people who can speak English. I hope you are doing well. This week my friends and I worked on a project, a padlet. We had a few topics to talk about and we chose education. We discussed lack of education, how and why this problem exists, what we should we do to prevent it, we gave some statistics and some facts about education in general. 

    Overall, it was a fun little project we worked on during our exam week which helped with (at least it helped me) stress. The project was very quickly and easily finished as the padlet has such a user-friendly interface that even my grandma could do it no problem. We added visuals and embedded the links of our sources. 
    
    As to how the project or the usage of a padlet to be more precise could contribute to the development of 21st-century learning skills, I believe that the answer is quite obvious: It's the easiest software I have used yet. As I wrote in the paragraph above if something is simple, everyone can learn how to use it with no problems. So my general point is that simplicity is key to developing 21st-century skills in not just young people but everyone living in the 21st century.

    Anyways, as always stay safe! 

Update: I forgot to give the links of the padlet and my friends blogs because apparently, I have 3 brain cells left. Here are the links:
                                                  
                                              The Padlet - İlayda - Şayan - Cansu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

  Well... This is awkward.      I had actually intended my last post to be my... well, last post but I just learn that my last post is suppo...