Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Podcast - Learning A Second Language


    Hello again,
 
    Today I present to you a one-minute podcast about language learning and its benefits. Now,
truth be told, I didn't have anywhere near enough time to talk about how important learning a
second language is but, I did explain the most basic and noticeable effects of knowing a second
language.
 
    If I had just a little more time I would've talked about how I would contribute to this... idea of
mine. Well, the answer is actually a bit obvious: I study ELT at university, so I am capable of
teaching English, but this contribution is on an individual level. In order to let everyone learn
I would need a team of skilled people and with some advertising, political influence, capital
and luck I feel like this could be a possibility. 
 
    Anyway, that's all for today. Take care!


Update: I've uploaded an extras, a director's commentary, or just a more casual version of
my work above. I just talk about the topic for a bit longer (yeah "a bit", almost 8 minutes). 
You can listen to it if you wish. 

Alright, goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. I listened to both and enjoyed them. My only concern is you do not relate your podcast to the task- what would you like to change about the world.

    ReplyDelete

Final Post

  Well... This is awkward.      I had actually intended my last post to be my... well, last post but I just learn that my last post is suppo...