Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Welcome

    Hello, hello... Is this thing working?

    Oh, hi there! I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Kaan, a 19 years old ELT student at Marmara University. I like playing video games, listening to music, reading, writing, and speaking in English and shodo (Japanese calligraphy). 

    Now, this blog will mostly be about my Educational Technologies course. I will be talking about why technology is important in education and how technology should be used in teaching and learning. I may also write about any important developments in technology, should I find them appropriate and important enough to share here. 

    Well, that's all for this first blog. See ya in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

  Well... This is awkward.      I had actually intended my last post to be my... well, last post but I just learn that my last post is suppo...